CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

it's a boy shower

Alas! I've been reuinted with my camera!! I'm more attached to it than I am to my phone and I probably could have handled being separated from the phone longer than the camera!!!!!

Anyway....

Me & Sadie with our mommas!!

Last Saturday, my friend Sadie and her mom gave me and Erich a little shower. We had a fun little luncheon and Erich recieved some very nice gifts. This was especially fun because for all the other showers I had for Erich, no one knew if it was a boy or girl, so this shower was all boy and it was great. Another reason why it was fun, is that a good childhood friend, Tara, was in town from Hong Kong and she came to the shower!!! How fun to have seen her and catch up in real-time, rather than blogs!!!Tara, me & Erich, Sadie

No comments: